Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scared

I'm on day 10 of my no sweets month and doing great, still no real cravings at all. Apparently next month I need to give up salty treats and go back to the sweets.

I think I probably chose sweets because I knew it was doable, and I like doable a whole lot more than I like something that scares me or takes me out of my comfort zone. This weekend is going to take me out of my comfort zone. I'm running half marathon #7 next weekend and I'll admit it- I'm scared. Really scared. This is the least amount of training I've ever done for a half-marathon and my seven-miler didn't go great last week.

We'll see how it goes but I have a feeling the butterflies are going to be accompanying me to my pasta dinner Saturday. I'm just not going to think about it until then.

0 comments: