Monday, December 1, 2008

Georgia or Bust

I've tried this before, but I'm serious this time. My half-marathon training begins today and ends in 14 weeks in Albany, GA at the Snicker's Energy Bar Half-Marathon followed a week later by a cruise (not a bad reward/motivator).

My training is going to include three days of running (two normal runs and one long run), two spinning classes, and two days of strength training a week. I've been doing almost this same plan for the last four weeks and now I just have to up the mileage with my Saturday long runs.

I'm going to try and make this blog what I started it to be, a running journal. For now, I'm going to get dressed and go to the gym for my first day of training.

1 comments:

Kara D said...

Are you doing most of your training at the gym (on the treadmill)?