Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Been a While

I've been neglecting this blog horribly, not because I have nothing to say but because well it's just hard to split things between three or four blogs. But my half marathon training is actually going fairly well. I'm been doing a lot more cross and strength training than before for my workout competition - I'm determined to win this month!!! But I actually have been running some too. I ran six on Tuesday while I watched Duplicity, and it was great.

So I'm thinking I should actually start using this blog again for what it was made for. I've been looking for a great way to track my workouts and what better way than free-form writing? So here goes again. This week has been great so far.

Monday: 60 minutes of volleyball then 45 minute The Firm Hi-Def Sculpt (strength DVD)
Tuesday: 6 mile run + 1 mile walk
Wednesday: 45 minute SYTYCD Cardio Funk DVD (dancing DVD - so much fun!!!)
Thursday: 30 minute Self Bikini Ready DVD (arms/abs) + 30 minute pilates DVD

I'm planning to run a long run on Saturday and maybe a short easy run tomorrow. Seven weeks to go until I die in the altitude in SLC. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: