Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mixing Things Up

The past two days have been great because I've done something other than just straight running. Yesterday I did a hill running program for 30 minutes (ran 3 miles) where it took me up and down hills. Today I walked hills and did arm weights (curls, tricep pushbacks, shoulder presses, etc.) while I was walking. And it felt great.

I'm getting there. I getting to the point where exercise feels good again. I'm going to go to a spinning class tomorrow and run four miles on Saturday. And then I'm going to go get my eyebrows waxed. That's what Jillian from Biggest Loser does after she reaches a goal. My goal was to get in all of my training this week, and I've done it so far. I've worked out for at least 30 minutes every day this week and can definitely tell in my energy levels and spirits. Now maybe I should get some sleep.

0 comments: