Monday, June 15, 2009

Just a Number

I know not a lot of people read this blog, which is why I'm admitting this here. I don't know why because it's just a number. So here goes... my goal weight is 125 lbs. I've hit that once in the past six months and stayed there for about two weeks. Then I went to Europe, and it's been a struggle to get back into the swing of things. I've been back from Europe for almost a month now, and it's time to get moving and eating healthy again. So 125 here I come. By the way, isn't that just a very nice round number? Much nice than say 131, which may be where I'm at right now.

2 comments:

Janie said...

I read your blog!!! And I would take the 131. I let my weight go up a little to and would love to lose 10 pounds. Sounds like you're headed to that goal weight!!!!

Have a great day!

Melanie said...

I read this! And you can totally do it girl. I believe in you!