Monday, July 20, 2009

When, What, and Where

I started a running group. Too bad I don't have any idea how to lead a running group. I run whenever, wherever, and however long I feel like it. Now I'm going to have to make sure the time, pace, and location fit other people. At least if I setup a time to run with other people, that means I'll have to be there as well. So here goes. Since I actually have something to write about on this blog now, I'm going to use it to keep track of how each meetup goes including how I felt running and if I liked the route or not. Maybe then I'll be able to come back and find ones that I love and run them again.

First run is this Thursday at 6AM meeting at BSM, and it'll be between 3-4 miles.

1 comments:

Rachey said...

What is BSM? Unfortunately I don't think that time will work for me. Ryan will already be gone for the day and I would feel bad waking Liam up that early.

Keep me posted on the other days and times though!