Sunday, December 5, 2010

Body for Life Challenge - Starting Out

I'm starting a 12-week Body for Life challenge with my friend Afton tomorrow. I'm really good at starting new things but never finishing them. I'm hoping that with Afton at my side AND Hawaii in the near future I'll be able to get through this one. People don't really want to read about my everyday triumphs and failures in the challenge so I'm going to track my progress here instead of my real blog. Starting with today - here are my goals for the challenge. I'll give a progress report at the end of week 1.

So here go my goals for my program:
  1. Lose 10 lbs - if I didn't include this one, I would be lying.
  2. Create and stick to a workout routine for 12 weeks.
  3. Lose 2 inches from my chest and at least one from my waist.
  4. Put on an outfit - any outfit in my closet - and feel good.
  5. Fit easily into my size 4 jeans.

0 comments: