Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Great News!!!

I started my new job today and they told me my schedule is going to be from 9:30-6:30 rather than the 8-5 shift I'm used to. That means I can actually get up and run in the morning, shower, be ready to work and still get to work on time. I love to workout in the morning but couldn't drag myself out of bed at 5:30 for any reason let alone run. 7:00 sounds much more doable. Oh and did I mention this doesn't start until we move in a couple of weeks. The gym is still too far away for me to drive and go before work in the morning. When we move, there will be a gym on the ground floor of our new apartment. Then I really won't have any more excuses :)

1 comments:

Kara said...

That's awesome! My current work schedule is 8:30 - 4:15 and so getting up at 6:00 a.m. is just too early to work out. There should be nothing stopping be after work, but there's always something, it seems.

It's so nice that you won't start in the morning until 9:30!