Monday, January 5, 2009

Why I Love Running #1

I've decided that every time I have a bad run or workout I'm going to come home and blog about a reason I love running. I ran 3 1/2 tonight, and it sucked.

So the first reason I love running is the definition that it gives to my legs. I've always had strong legs, but running just gives me those toned looking lines on my calves and the definition in my hamstrings. Oh and did I mention that I love the feeling of walking and the muscles flexing as I walk after a nice long run? Amazing.

It's working. I feel much better now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention how good you look in your running pants!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

It always makes my legs so much leaner looking than any other exercise. Love the new love-hate plan!