Thursday, May 15, 2008

There's No Turning Back Now

I'm off for one more weekend of sanity eating yummy food and not exercising (other than walking from Space Mountain to Splash Mountain). When I get back, the training begins. And it's not going to be like the last three times, it's actually going to happen this time whether I feel like it or not. Wish me luck.

P.S. Dad that means you can start training too. Feel free to use my training guide as your own. August 31st, we will be running by the beach listening to rock & roll.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks for letting me know what program you're doing! I am going to kick my butt into shape for the first few weeks at least, and then I will start on one of the training programs. When I start I will be focusing on time (just running straight for 30 or 40 minutes will be a challenge, much less running however many miles!) and then I will focus on distance once I am a little more comfortable.

Hope your trip to Orlando goes well. At Maid of Honor there was a preview for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, so maybe that will be a good summer chick flick! It has potential...

Dennis said...

I'll start after I see two weeks of healthy running. Dad