Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Day

Didn't end up having time to workout yesterday like I'd hoped. I sat in traffic for 90 minutes instead because the metro was having delays. Then we had a going-away get together for some of the girls in the ward. I ended up getting home around 11:30 because we just chatted away. Not a big deal, but it didn't leave me with time to workout. I was supposed to get up and go this morning but decided to come into work early and go to the gym after work instead. Probably not the best choice, but I'll get there and get on that treadmill. Started tracking what I eat yesterday with WW online and realized that some of the things I put in my mouth without even thinking about it are killers. Like that KitKat I took out of the candy bowl on Tuesday. I think that was like 10 points. Good thing I didn't start until yesterday. It really is making me be more conscious about what I eat though because I don't want to eat anything that has more than a few points. We'll see how it works out. I just keep telling myself that it can't hurt right. Slowly but surely I'll get there.

4 comments:

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

I really like the WW system. I did it last year through work and was able to lose 20 pounds and it was great! Good luck with it!

tootie said...

Keep going - don't give up! :)

Rachey said...

That was the biggest change for me going on WW, I suddenly realized what the occasional fun size Snickers was doing to me. Good job on all the running this week!