Thursday, June 19, 2008

Revised Training Plan

So I'm beginning to think I like this whole 10K idea. The training plan looks much less intimidating than a half-marathon training guide. 2M + strength just sounds so much better then 4M + strength, at least starting out. I'll still do the half-marathon after the 10K, but it's much less to start out with something that actually seems achievable. Thanks to Hal Higdon, here is my five week 10K training plan that starts Monday (oh and I'm starting on week 4!).

Oh and if anyone wants to run with me, I'm planning on running the 10K in Vienna the end of July and would love a training buddy.

2 comments:

Only One Heidi said...

i would totally be down for signing up for a 10k with you!

i'm going to be out of town for three of those weekends but i'd totally do the week day training sessions with you (except wednesdays since i work *sigh*)

email me :) Heidi (at) legallyheidi (dot) com

amanda said...

You go, girl!
All the power to
youuu.