Monday, June 2, 2008

I Can Do This

I ran again today- 3 miles with only a few walk breaks in between the miles. I'm beginning to think that maybe I actually can do this. I made it through the final mile with breath to spare. I've just got to continue to take all of the necessary steps to make it happen- plan my weekly training schedule, plan a time daily to workout, and finally the most important, go.

I actually did pretty good eating wise today too... well other than the two handfuls of Peanut M&Ms I stole from the office candy bowl. Oh, how I wish that wasn't there. There's no hope for me when free chocolate is available. I'm gonna have to stay away from the front desk from now on. But other than the chocolate I had a fruit smoothie and Fiber One Bar for breakfast, snacked on a peach and caramel rice crisps, had a chicken vegetable stir fry for lunch, and chicken divan for dinner. So no it wasn't all extremely healthy, but it wasn't too bad. Baby steps right. Tomorrow I'll walk right past the candy bowl.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Mmm, I love Fiber One bars!