Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One Hundred Pushup Challenge

I started the one-hundred push up challenge yesterday. In six weeks, I'm supposed to be able to do one-hundred push ups. I did the initial test yesterday and could do four in good form. I'm going to do my push ups on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know if you're joining in so we can support each other. Only 10 minutes, three days a week, and you should be able to do 100 push ups in a row, even if you're like me and starting out in level 1 (0-5 push ups). Oh and I'm going to the gym after work to run today. It's only three miles, piece of cake right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesterday i did 56 push ups total when me and marcia went to work out. i think she did the same also!

Edger said...

um...so i only did 5...but i think i quit too easily and may have been able to do more. oh well, it might make week one seem easier this way.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Thanks for stopping by earlier in week.
Last Monday I start my push-up and let me say "I'm out of shape"