Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Daily Changes

One of the features that I love about Self Magazine (one of the only magazines I subscribe to) is a 30-day makeover. They've done things like losing weight, getting in shape, having more energy, being more charitable, etc. I realized that I can't just go healthy cold turkey; it's just not going to work. So I've decided to take Self's idea and add in one healthy thing a day and continue adding things in until it becomes easier to make the right decisions. Some things just aren't going to work, and I'll deal with that, but it can't hurt to try right. I'll post my healthy change on the sidebar each day and try to stick with the ones that work for me. Who knows maybe I'll eventually love eating healthy after all. I'm not promising anything but at least I'm trying.

1 comments:

Only One Heidi said...

i love self magazine and their 30 day makeovers :) such a smart idea for you to share!